A consumer products distributor is seeking to hire a skilled Full Charge Bookkeeper.
This position oversees finance processes, financial reporting & analysis, overseeing AP/AR, data entry, and other related duties.
- Establish effective work policies.
- Track ongoing finance department activity and projects.
- Monitor and adjust accounts as necessary.
- Routinely review accounts and data to confirm accuracy.
- Conduct analysis and generate various reports for internal and external use.
- Assist with internal audits and tax preparations.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- Record journal and general ledger entries.
- Oversee AP/AR activity, billing and invoicing, receive and post payments, and resolve any account discrepancies.
- Complete other related duties.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Must have detailed bookkeeping knowledge and experience.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive financial analysis and generate/present detailed reports.
- Computer proficiency.
Location: Brooklyn, NY