An insurance brokerage firm is seeking an experienced in-house Accountant. This position must have experience preparing tax filings, journal entries, reconciling balance sheet and income statements, and reconciling accounts.
- Prepare journal entries on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Perform monthly closing procedures.
- Prepare monthly financial statement analysis.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements, and creation of cash flow statements.
- Special accounting projects as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Dynamic personality that is comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform independent research.
- Strong computer skills.
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ