A food manufacturer and distributor is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Finance Manager.
This position entails working closely with senior management, assisting with finance processes and administration, overseeing compliance and audits, and ensuring optimal finance department efficiency and output.
- Help design effective internal controls and processes.
- Conceive ideal methods to achieve company goals with utmost efficiency.
- Interface with department managers to establish effective work protocols.
- Oversee compliance, insurance, etc. Conduct research and track ongoing requirements or changes. Processes all permits and licences in a timely fashion and communicate with department managers to ensure all compliance protocols are enacted and followed.
- Monitor and track ongoing activity and finances.
- Consistently review accounts for accuracy.
- Resolve any discrepancies.
- Generate reports and conduct special finance analysis. Provide analysis, reports, and recommendations.
- Oversee internal audits and tax preparations.
- Assist with financial forecasts and budget creation.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel.
Location: Central, NJ