A health services provider is seeking to hire a Licensed Master Social Worker or a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
This position will work with developmentally challenged patrons and perform various clinical and administrative tasks.
- Provide top tier clinical services to patrons.
- Meet with patrons and their families as applicable, gain a full understanding of each patient's needs, and provide a full range of services.
- Ensure services meet with company and legal standards.
- Keep track of all regulatory policies and requirements related to clinical and reporting duties.
- Keep comprehensive records and file reports/paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Work within a interdisciplinary team to provide best services to patrons.
- Maintain the strongest standards of confidentiality at all times.
- Licensed LMSW or LMHC.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Takes ownership of assigned duties.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Professional, compassionate, and confidential.
Location: Brooklyn, NY