An IT support and Cyber security services company is seeking a Level 3 MSP Technician to join their team.
This position will respond to Level 1, 2, and 3 help desk support requests, and provide ongoing client support.
- Respond to client inquiries or concerns related to software and hardware.
- Communicate with client effectively, gain a detailed understanding of their needs, and help them resolve any issues.
- Follow up on outstanding requests that require third party or external intervention to confirm their timely and accurate resolution.
- Provide information on hardware/software features and functions to clients.
- Assist with installation and client training.
- Keep current on industry developments.
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant working experience, preferably with an MSP, with the following technologies: Windows 10 and Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365 Business applications, Active Directory Domain Services, Azure AD, File sharing, MS SharePoint One Drive Administration, MS Intune/Endpoint Manager, Cisco Meraki Administration and 802.1X Advanced networking.
- Communication is key, candidate should have great communication skills and be a people's person. Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Active listening skills and the ability to empathize with people and find answers to new problems.
- Driven to learn new technologies, methods, and practical skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY