An e-Commerce Retailer is seeking an Amazon Account Manager.
This position will be responsible for daily management of Amazon Vendor/Seller Central and FBA operations; optimizing content on product listings; overseeing shipping; and customer service.
- Develop a strategic growth plan for Amazon selling activity.
- Manage sales and margin targets.
- Day to day management of Amazon Vendor and Seller Central.
- Ensure product content is accurate, and that new item setups are published in a timely fashion.
- Optimize content on product listing pages for site search and conversion.
- Audit content and troubleshoot customer, product, or site issues.
- Plan and execute marketing and promotional calendar and budget.
- Analyze search positioning with top keywords and improve ranking.
- Weekly reports on performance.
- Keep up to date with best practices for Amazon sellers.
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon Vendor/Seller Central required.
- Strong data analytic skills.
- Motivated self-starter with critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- A go-getter, takes initiative, is a quick learner and team player who takes responsibility and ownership of their work.
- Computer Skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY