Duties include administering daily office operations, implementing productive work methods, processing client requests, completing bookkeeping duties and maintaining office upkeep.
- Administer daily office operations.
- Implement efficient work methods.
- Sort and reply to correspondence and external requests.
- Process incoming client requests.
- Respond to inquiries regarding prices/services, as well as customer service issues.
- Assist clients as able and direct escalated instances to appropriate parties- follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Handle customer intake, including all necessary paperwork.
- Interface with vendors as needed negotiate optimal contracts.
- Preparing letters and affidavits, and other official documentation.
- Oversee the processes related to registration, licenses, and insurance. Research all requirements, processes all paperwork, interface with insurance companies or legal entities as needed, and keeping track of existing policies to ensure everything is up to date.
- Complete basic bookkeeping duties including AP/AR, data entry and account reconciliation.
- Maintain office appearance and upkeep.
- Employ best industry practices to achieve optimal office efficiency and productivity.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of office operations, customer service and bookkeeping.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Methodical, detail oriented and motivated.
- Proactive and capable of operating under minimal supervision.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and client relations abilities.
- Good time management skills, capable of multitasking and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to conform to deadlines and produce in a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and cordial manner.
- Computer skills, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.