A health services firm is seeking an HR Director.
The HR Director will be responsible for leading the HR team and overseeing all areas of Human Resources throughout the company.
- Formulate company HR policies as well as internal controls to gauge effectiveness and compliance.
- Work closely with individual department managers and executive management to improve HR processes or correct any HR related issues.
- Oversee daily HR department operations.
- Assign duties and responsibilities to team members. Ensure timely, accurate completion.
- Oversee the training of new team members and confirm their ability to perform their duties.
- Oversee the following HR activities:
- Staff Recruitment, Retention and Onboarding.
- Organizational Development.
- Employee Handbook – Generate and Maintain.
- HR Policies, Procedures and Compliance.
- New Hire Application and On-Boarding Management.
- Compensation, Salary and Benefits research and administration.
- Employee Relations and Employee/Employer Engagement.
- Performance Management.
- Effectively manage daily operations of the HR department to ensure the department is on track to accomplish all HR departmental goals each year.
- Direct all human resources initiatives: Recruitment, Selection process, on-boarding, training, employee engagement, succession planning and compliance.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies that result in better hires, less turnover, financial savings and less time to fill openings.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered and are in compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development of HR programs.
- Implement a Performance Management system, KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators and talent assessment system, defining expectations, standards, as well as an Employee Recognition program.
- Identifying employee related issues and implementing resolutions.
- Address and resolve employee relations issues and complaints to protect the interests of all parties involved, and provide guidance to senior management.
- Nurture a positive work environment while maintaining the company culture.
- Minimum 4 years of Human Resources experience a must.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Recruitment experience.
- Superior leadership skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Should be diplomatic, with a high sense of accountability and a successful record of addressing and anticipating any human resource related needs.
Location: Brooklyn, NY