A Health Services company is seeking an experienced and capable financial CFO.
The ideal candidate will direct and manage the company finances and finance department staff, implement and enforce company policies, devise and execute company growth and expansion efforts and complete additional related duties.
- Devise and implement company policies.
- Work closely with department managers to supervise and ensure operational and financial effectiveness.
- Identify and correct areas requiring improvement.
- Routinely review and analyze company financial data and accounts to track developments and ensure informational accuracy.
- Establish company goals, financial budgets and forecasts.
- Direct funds allocation efforts.
- Track and aid with internal audits and periodical closings.
- Ensure compliance with legal financial requirements and reporting.
- Assist with tax preparations.
- Analyze financial data and compile reports.
- Devise growth and expansion efforts, establish realistic steps to achieve company goals and ensure follow through.
- Report to senior management.
- 3 years of related work experience. Must have work experience in non-profit finance management.
- Comprehensive financial knowledge.
- Skilled manager and supervisor.
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Employee and Client relations aptitude.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive financial analysis, derive conclusions and formulate progressive actions.
- Motivated and aggressive.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Complex problem solver.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer proficiency.
Location: Brooklyn, NY