A construction company is seeking a skilled Assistant Controller.
This position will perform accounting and finance related duties and oversee finance projects.
- Bookkeeping and detailed record keeping.
- Accounts payable – including payment of all vendors and bills.
- Accounts receivable – including invoicing, billing, and bank deposits.
- Customer contract negotiations and payment collections.
- Managing payroll.
- Negotiating with vendors and third-party payers on behalf of the company.
- Fiscal planning and budgeting.
- Reporting to federal, city, and state agencies including all filings and audits.
- Ensuring the company is always in compliance with all requirements.
- Maintaining required insurance for employees.
- Managing employee benefits.
- HR management.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of Construction Finance.
- Highly detail oriented and motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research and analytics skills.
- HR and management aptitude.
Location: Brooklyn, NY