A Retail Store Chain is seeking an Operations Manager.
This position will oversee the operations of multiple large retail stores and ensure productive operations and outputs.
- Recruiting of store managers, deputies, warehouse personnel and others.
- Design and oversee training of new employees.
- Daily visits to store locations.
- Ensure appropriate staff members are trained in ordering goods from suppliers, warehouse shipping and receiving, customer and vendor returns, and more.
- Implement latest technologies to aid in productive operations and confirm adequate training is provided for staff.
- Track ongoing operations, identify areas for improvement, resolve any escalated concerns and report to executive management.
- Experience in Store Operations, or large Supermarket Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze activity and performance reports.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Strong computer skills, including excel and word.
Location: New York