A Plastics Manufacturer is seeking a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
This position will oversee the production machinery and building maintenance.
- Ensure all the functionality of all machinery and production equipment.
- Schedule periodical inspections, and repairs as necessary.
- Keep equipment and inspection logs.
- Make any minor repairs and organize external assistance for serious repairs.
- Ensure any equipment issues are corrected in a timely fashion so as not to impact production schedules.
- Oversee building maintenance (heating, cooling, lighting, etc.). Organize any required inspections or repairs.
- Ensure building is well maintained at all times.
- Related work experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Location: Orange County, NY