A Real Estate Firm is seeking a skilled Underwriter.
This position will conduct research and analysis, and provide recommendations and reports on company projects.
- Conduct research on potential projects.
- Generate detailed analysis.
- Present findings and recommendations in written form as well as verbally to senior management.
- Create controls and budget estimates for new projects.
- Track ongoing projects and provide new/updated analysis upon request.
- Maintain an active interest in the industry and its developments.
- Complete other related tasks.
- 3+ years of related work experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Real Estate, Development, and Construction Underwriting.
- Detailed knowledge of finance and financial analysis.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and summarize findings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly dedicated.
Location: Brooklyn, NY