A Real Estate company is seeking a skilled Executive Assistant. This position will assist with office operations, finance processing, internal reporting, project coordination, and ongoing assistance to the CEO.
- Compile various reports related to finance and company operations, including: 1099's; income and expenses (using excel functions); project projections; utilities usage (water, eclectic, gas- by building) and more.
- Organize utilities for all properties.
- Use QuickBooks to effectively track and process finances for multiple company entities.
- Communicate with Banks and Vendors as applicable (letters, emails, phone calls, etc.).
- Communicate with city agencies with regards to company projects. Complete building registrations. Process applications for various funding.
- Use NYC Gov websites to track violations from all agencies (ERP, HPD, DOB, etc.). Resolve all violations, using internal and external resources as needed.
- Conduct online research for various projects, as directed.
- Organize travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Complete other assigned duties.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Real estate background is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to create financial reports and analysis using Excel and QuickBooks.
- Ability to conduct online research.
- Ability to navigate government agency processes.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY