A Consumer Products Manufacturer & Distributor is seeking to hire a CRO.
This is a key leadership opportunity that will play a decisive role in impacting organizational direction across multiple company brands and energize forward momentum in a high growth and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for creating and implementing strategies while developing others.
In addition to strong leadership and decision-making skills, model candidates will possess the ability to:
- Prioritize and complete tasks to deliver desired outcomes in allotted time frames regardless of obstacles or circumstances
- Identify problem areas and create alternative solutions
- Organize and motivate people to accomplish goals
- Express a high level of understanding towards the strengths and weaknesses of others and utilize this information to contribute to their growth and development
- Readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Nurture interpersonal relationships
The candidate will need to embrace the concept of being accountable for their own actions as well as their team and understand what is necessary to accomplish the work.
- Oversee Sales.
- Talent Management.
- Strategy and Planning.
- Team Pyle.
- Select Accounts Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related area of study.
- 5+ years of experience closing sales, overseeing high performance teams, developing growth, designing sales and marketing strategy, creating KPI’s, and managing top accounts.
- Must possess an in depth understanding of financial processes.
- Have a high-level level of business acumen.
- Exhibit superior reading and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Reporting software experience- Power BI is a plus.
- Pre-established relationships with large retail companies is a plus.
Location: Brooklyn, NY