A Distribution company is seeking a skilled Fleet Manager.
This position will oversee the fleet operations.
- Ensure the fleet is fully functioning.
- Ensure all inspections are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain comprehensive service and work records.
- Organize fleet maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure smooth operations.
- Strategize and implement best operational practices.
- Communicate with in-house and external resources to confirm that all operations are completed in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Coordinate order offloading and onloading.
- Provide tracking assistance to clients upon request.
- Remain in communicate with drivers at all times to track deliveries and enforce time schedules.
- Resolve any problems that may arise.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Fleet and Logistics Operations.
- Ability to Lead Operations and Supervise a team of employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with the technical aspects of logistics, and fleet maintenance.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Computer skills.
Location: Central, NJ