An Electrical Contractor Company is seeking an experienced Office Administrator.
The candidate should be a highly organized, flexible, detail oriented and enthusiastic individual.
- Oversee all office functions to ensure all operations run smoothly.
- Customer Reception: answering/replying to incoming calls/emails and greeting office visitors.
- Customer service: responding to inquiries, providing information on prices and services, communicating with existing clients for crises resolution, following up on all open tickets to confirm satisfactory resolution.
- Create detailed proposals for potential clients.
- Function as point of contact between various internal company personnel, as well as between clients and their company representatives. Ensure proper flow of information.
- Maintain company activity records.
- Maintain office upkeep.
- Complete other related duties.
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative setting.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Creative thinker with the desire to help organize and run the framework of a capable and dynamic office environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work collaboratively under deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY