A consumer products Manufacturer and Distributor is seeking an experienced and capable financial Controller.
The desired candidate will have thorough financial knowledge and acumen, with the ability to complete the duties and act in the capacity of Controller, and be capable of analyzing, directing and administering all company finances.
- Overseeing company financials.
- Collecting, organizing and reviewing all financial data.
- Performing analyses and generating reports.
- Crafting budgets, financial goals and objectives.
- Devise and aid in the implementation of policies and procedures in support of the company’s financial growth and productivity.
- Identify any financial or procedural deficiencies and formulate corrective measures.
- Interact with banks, financial institutions, vendors and other external resources as required.
- Assist with AP, AR, Journal and General Ledger entries, and Payroll processing.
- Conduct internal audits, periodical closings and tax preparations.
- Employ best industry practices to ensure comprehensive financial management of all company accounts.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Thorough Financial knowledge and familiarity.
- Capable of analyzing financial data, crafting budgets and devising financial aims and goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client relations and customer service proficiency.
- Familiar with practices and procedures of Banks, Lenders and similar financial institutions, and possesses the ability to interact with the above establishments on behalf of company.
- Efficient and methodical.
- Motivated, goal driven and highly detail oriented.
- Capable of multitasking and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines and function in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer aptitude.
Location: Central, NJ