A prominent Retail Store Front in Brooklyn is seeking an experienced and competent Store Manager.
The Manager is responsible for directing and maintaining the daily store operations, leading the staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, communicating with vendors, inventory and stock management, shelving and displays, store upkeep and other related duties.
- Establishing and enforcing processes and procedures.
- Streamlining and organizing daily store operations.
- Directing and leading staff.
- Assigning duties and responsibilities, confirming correct administration.
- Establishing training procedures and assuring all staff members are informed of and able to carry out their individual duties and responsibilities.
- Customer service, maintaining good client relations and resolving any escalated disputes.
- Regular communication with vendors and suppliers.
- Store inventory management, maintaining accurate stock records and reordering products as necessary.
- Administering Receiving, ensuring accurate product shipments are received and are stored appropriately.
- Maintaining the store atmosphere and upkeep at all times.
- Being on-call for crises management and issue resolution.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- Great oral and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Efficient and methodical.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
- Customer service and employee management capabilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Capable of performing in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer proficiency.
Location: Brooklyn, NY