An insurance brokerage firm is seeking a knowledgeable and capable administrative assistant.
This position entails assisting with client communication, providing coverage and pricing information, organizing contracts and documents, and interfacing with insurance companies.
• Customer service and account maintenance.
• Respond to client requests in a timely fashion. Provide information regarding coverage plan options, existing plan details, and pricing information as able. Refer escalated requests to appropriate parties and confirm follow-up.
• Assist clients with selecting ideal plans.
• Respond to any inquiries and resolve any concerns.
• Conduct detailed research of potential coverage plans to meet client needs as directed.
• Coordinate coverage policies inception.
• Assisting with details to ensure a smooth transition period.
• Coordinated and process renewals in a timely fashion.
• Keep informed of industry trends.
• Maintain thorough records.
• Report to company management.
• 3+ Related work experience.
• Knowledge of P&C Insurance.
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
• Detail oriented and diligent.
• Entrepreneurial and motivated attitude.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
• Professional and personable manner.
• Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY