An Insurance company is looking for a Marketing Manager. This position will handle existing client relations as well as new client recruitment.
- Conceptualize innovative methods of maintaining existing client relations and recruiting new client accounts.
- Review existing client accounts that are due for renewal and employ effective processes to retain client account and preserve client satisfaction.
- Work with external marketing assets as well as in-house Sales team to produce and carry out effective marketing campaigns.
- Initiate marketing campaigns that are crafted to target audiences.
- Conduct research to determine the most effective means to target desired client market.
- Analyze existing and ongoing marketing processes to determine their effectiveness and design improvements.
- Remain informed of market and industry trends.
- 10 years of related work experience within the insurance industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
Location: Brooklyn, NY